Why use Linear Drainage?
- Channels are a hygienic and efficient method of conveying waste water from equipment discharge and floor washing.
- Water is efficiently disposed of at source, rather than flowing across the floor to a spot gully subsequently causing a slip hazard.
- Simple installation.
- Large reservoir capacity.
- Channel systems can be utilised as barriers for various applications.
- Channel systems complete with gratings can be easily cleaned and maintained.
3. Cost effectiveness
- Significantly less excavation and underground drainage work is required due to the channel systems ability to include a built-in fall to outlets positioned to suit site requirements.
- The linear drainage system also reduces the need for complicated cross-falls to a number of individual gullies.